After establishing distribution through partners or direct customer relationships, the next step is to hire personnel to coordinate partner activity, as well as spearhead the development of new business.
- generate job description and compensation guidelines
- identify initial candidate pool
- qualify candidates and select leading candidates
Executive Recruitment Phase II
- set up interviews between selected candidates and client
- generate employment offer and advise on benefits
- negotiate terms and conditions of employment
Unlike other executive search firms, Japan Entry offers:
- direct involvement of Japan Entry principals on every search
- prior relationships with a vast pool of suitable candidates
- ability to proactively source candidates invisible to the market thanks to our business development practice
With this high-level, entirely hands-on approach, Japan Entry has established itself as a recruiter of top-tier executives who possess the entrepreneurial spirit, energy, and management expertise to build a significant business in Japan.
|See the Japan Entry website for more information about our Japanese business development services.|